Friday, March 28, 2014

WE CREATED BLOGS!!!

I feel good. All of my students have created their first blog, which I linked to my Moodle site. At this point, everyone has an introductory blog and reflection. They are SO COOL!

Ran into a couple of snags:
1) All students have to have an adult with them in other rooms at all times...I got in trouble. However, all these students have worked out or will work out an alternative plan.

2) You can't view blogs in the "private" mode...so, students concerned about their privacy need to consult me about an alternative setting.

3) In order to create an online blog at school we had to type in "help" as a title and "help" in the blogspot title...it was a pain, but it worked.

What to do next?
1) Share blogs with parents and administrators
2) Share blogs with each other
3) Create a plan for pitches
4) Figure out what to do over spring break. Woot! Woot!

Enjoy your break! See you in April...

No comments:

Post a Comment