Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Tech Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself (If you don't know this song reference, then you're not old enough to understand my problems)

This is essentially my To-Do List:
  1. Seek professional help from other educators: sign up for the webinar, seek out PD, research and bookmark online sources.
  2. Try and apply at least 10 different Google apps in my classroom.
  3.    Use technology more (beyond email, Moodle, and Remind): share lessons on Planbook, use my iPad for reasons other than attendance/email, try out fun online apps for English
  4. Create a plan to go paperless in the English classroom.
  5.  Figure out how to teach my curriculum online: online texts, discussions, writing feedback, etc.
  6. Find a mentor to help/collaborate with me in the English classroom
  7.   Try not to go insane and quit. Yeah, that should be #1.


No comments:

Post a Comment